Trainer: Puah Soon Lim
Course Fee: S$499
Let me ask you some questions…
This course is designed for anyone who wants to take your investing skills as a novice to becoming a competent investor who is comfortable reading annual reports, research report, and the financial press. It aims to equip you with the skill sets to conduct and evaluate your own independent research.
Go Beyond The Numbers program consists of 3 stages:
- Stage 1: The Launch (e-course)
- Stage 2: Power Ascent (e-course)
- Stage 3: Coasting Flight (Live Webinar Coaching - Optional)
Packed with over 50 different video lessons and over 12+ hours of content, Soon Lim spills everything you need to raise your financial literacy skills to the next level. After this workshop, you will no longer be considered a novice.
This online workshop is specifically developed as a foundational course for investors. Our approach make sure that participants are able to absorb the materials taught through appropriately-timed classes and follow-up tutorial classes. It is structured to promote interactive discussion, in which we explain definitions, concepts, and applications through examples, case studies and online coaching sessions.
We emphasize learning through applications, practice, and repetition, not memorization. We hone, and re-hone concepts by the discussion of case examples, in which the focus is in hands-on analysis of the financial performance of a company, and not on debits/credits and the t-accounts. This course will cover everything from the basics to the advanced, and also set you up to apply this knowledge in the investment marketplace.
In these videos, I give you the foundational building blocks of the language of business and how to become a successful and profitable investor. You will be able to decipher and investigate businesses without becoming a victim of bogus advice and unsupported claims.
Upon successful completion of the course, you’ll be able to navigate the financial landscape with a lot less effort and risk. What that means is that you can finally take control of your financial future and get started on your path to a becoming a more consistent and rationale investor - away from the world of speculation and greed.
* Learn the Wall Street method of analyzing businesses to be able to cut through the noise and clutter.
* Acquire an immediate, working knowledge of the three primary financial statements ‐ the Balance Sheet, the Income Statement and the Statement of Cash Flows.
* Master the tools of finance and how to use it in an actual investment situation
* Understand the information contained in essential financial reports and how to use that understanding to make informed intelligent decisions.
* The ability to use numbers and financial tools to make and analyse decisions.
* More than 50 video lessons with over 12 hours of videos plus 4 Coaching Sessions delivered over 6 weeks
* Lessons are dripped to the learners periodically. So every learner learns at the same pace, so no one will be left behind.
* The program includes exercises and assignments on major topics.
* Coaching Webinars will be held every two weeks. A closed loop e-learning experience.
* Learn the content at your own pace.
* Course e-Handbook that can come in handy when required in reviewing what you have learnt from the video sessions.
* If missed any Coaching Webinars, you can make up by attending the tutorial of the next cohort, FREE of charge.
This workshop is conducted in English and designed for people who do not have professional training in investment management. Therefore, participants are:
* All novice investors who are starting their first steps in learning investing.
* All intermediate investors who wanted to learn a deeper understanding of financial numbers that helps them better investment decisions.
* All other investors who see the need to revisit the fundamentals of investing and revise on their understanding of financial statements and numbers.
* All learners who are curious and willing to learn fundamental investing.Are You One Of The Above?...Join Us!
Each week for 8 weeks, you'll complete a new segment in the "Go Beyond The Numbers" e-course and by the time we’re finished, you’ll have all the building blocks for understanding the most important financial lingo that are spoken.
Here are the key topics that will be covered in the e-course (click on the icon to know more):
Puah Soon Lim graduated from the National University of Singapore with a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration. He is also a CFA. Soon Lim has more than 20 years of experience in the financial and investment industries, spanning from money broking, merchant banking, bond sales and trading, investment planning, insurance sales and management of a wealth management sales team. His extensive experience and thorough knowledge in wealth management enables him to break down difficult concepts into easy-to-understand components.
You just need to be a novice investor once. Learn from Soon Lim and move yourself to the next level in your Investing journey.